The First Mobile Axehouse in Atlanta
The Axehouse is Available
for Every Occasion
- Axe throwing in the comfort of your own backyard!
- An office party different from any you’ve ever had!
- Team building more exciting and unique than you’ve ever experienced!
- Stand out from your competition with mobile axe throwing!
- Give your customers a completely unique experience!
- Stir up a buzz on social media for your business!
- Bring your festival up a notch with mobile axe throwing!
- Get customers interested in your booth with the axehouse!
- Follow us on social media to know where the axehouse will be next!
About the Trailer
The axehouse was custom built by our owner, Adam! He spent Christmas break in 2019 designing and building the trailer! The trailer is 20ft long, 8ft wide, and 13ft tall! It has 2 throwing targets, and it complies with the World Axe Throwing League’s throwing standards!
Book the Axehouse Today
Let us turn your next event up a notch!
Axe Throwing @ Mad Mole Brewing
Come out Friday, Novemer 13th from 6pm to 10pm and throw some axes with us! Start your weekend off right with Ironyard Axehouse at Mad Mole Brewing.
What are People saying about
IronYard AxeHouse is amazing! My Fiancé and I were made to feel so comfortable for being first timers and we loved every second of our experience! The entire team was so friendly and welcoming! They took all the right safety precautions along with health precautions and made the whole process easy and enjoyable! They took the time to personally show us how to correctly throw and celebrated with us when we hit the bullseye! We made instant friends and can’t wait to throw again! We definitely will be back to throw with IronYard AxeHouse for sure!!
Lauren Trojan, Google Review
Had a blast throwing axes with IronYard!! Eden and Adam are the bees knees and make axe throwing look like a breeze 👌🏻
We all had a blast. Awesome experience and Adam and his partner made a point to make sure everyone had a good time. If you haven’t thrown an axe before, or have but want to do it in your front yard or at a venue, then give iron yard axe house a call. You will not regret it